Friday, September 5, 2014

Stepping Into September.

Boy oh boy, see how fast time flies. It feels like as though I've just celebrated CNY in February and now you're telling me that is September now? This is so insane!

Yesterday (4/9/14) I had my Freshmen night organized by our own intake, which is fun cause the last time that I actually get to organize something was so long ago. I do love organizing events because I gain personal satisfaction when I see people enjoying the event. Tbh I actually wanted to take Public Relations (PR) elective when I was in Foundation, but unfortunately for some reasons I had to change my directions and took Marketing instead. Of which I did not regret taking Marketing because I realized that I am into Mkt as well upon completing the subject.

Okay back to main topic, my group took in charge of the Light Food section and so we came up with egg mayo sandwiches idea. It was abit kelam kabut at first but I'm glad that we managed to prepare all sandwiches on time and it was all taken before I wanted to grab another one. I did get to know a few new friends, enlarging my social circle. I do not know why but I have phobias towards crowds, I feel insecure because I have problems opening up myself to them. I do envy people who can just approach strangers and chatter away, its like its in their genes. I'm learning and improving myself to overcome this problem, I'm improving.

Assignments are about to due in two weeks time, and another presentation is coming up. I can feel the stress pouring down me, but I think I manage them way better compared to when I was in Foundation. Probably its because of the same old routine that I had to repeat in every sem. Assignments, presentations, mid-terms, and finals. Also recently I'm trying to look out for camps or some charity work to join because I wanna improve myself into a better me. And also get to expose more to the world, which will be useful for me if I were into Clinical Psychologist one day.

Jumping topic into recently watched movies, I think I do have a thing for watching good movies at the cinema. I choose movies which really catch my attention and especially if they receive good review from viewers. I don't like spending my money on budget movies or movie which follows the same genre as others. One reason for why I am so into Hunger Games is because it's a really different movie from the good old bombing, alien invasion, happy ending stories. I would recommend Lucy for Lucy is one of the good movie I've watched recently. The reviews are really bipolar, its either you think that its really nice and interesting, or it would be dumb and boring. Pushing logic science away from the movie, but its actually a fast-going movie, no draggy parts (I don't like draggy movies as well), and it explains everything so well. I would give 4.5/5 for it.

I watched The Signal today with my botji bestie (kononnya) hahaha, I saw the reviews that claimed that it was a good movie, but it was a disappointment to me. Wasn't what I've expected from it, because I was wondering what happened to this and that throughout the whole movie. The ending was even worse compared to Lucy. The whole story just doesn't make sense to me cause its rather confusing. Sorry fans out there but I would give a 2/5 for this. hmm or maybe even 1/5

hmmm photos taken during orientation night will be uploaded soon when the internet line gets better here. I should be getting to my pre-sleep exercise before I hit the sack officially.

Adios!

suetneeeee.




No comments:

Post a Comment