Monday, September 22, 2014

Freshies.

Again, yes its me, procrastinating from my assignment at this hour. Actually I just have a few more lines to go and I'm done. But hmmmm

Another hectic week gone, and now it seems like more and more things are pouring down all at the same time. Quiz, proposal, midterms, co-curricular activities yada yada yada. I have to maintain the balance before I get myself burnt out, positive thinking!

And so, last Saturday I had my Freshmen Lunch, it was simple yet sophisticated I would say, getting to listen to Dr Goh giving inspiring speech is one thing I enjoyed most, besides taking loads of selfies. We were trolled by our lead tutor for PSY 111, collaborated with our lecturer, claiming that he was going to fly off to UK on Tuesday, so we had to submit our assignments on Monday instead of Wednesday. But then the lead tutor ended it with " Welcome to the Department of Trolls where we troll our students " , gosh phew, it was scary. At first we were cheering thinking that the assignment's due date was extended, but turned out to be brought forward, and ended being told that it was just a prank they planned on us. See how the roller coaster of emotions go? hahaha

And so here goes the pictures, also including a picture taken during the Freshmen Night!


Freshmen Night where we get to organize it on our own. Hawaii-themed.


A bunch of witches that just managed to squeeze into Hogwards.


Nahh, just kiddin'. It was actually academic robes that we were asked to wear throughout the session.


and here is the final almighty witch that needs to get her final work done and heads to bed now.


Signing off, 
suetneeeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment