Monday, September 29, 2014

#randomfactsaboutme

Was thinking to do this since the #20facts about me had gone viral on instagram. I guess this clears off alot of doubt on me?

1. I dislike being asked to wake up, I prefer waking up myself, switch off the aircond, and curl in my bed till the room gets warmer.

2. I usually have oat+milo for my breakfast and I don't really feel hungry till lunch.

3. My hair stay perfectly fine when I'm in the house, and when I need to go out, its terribly horribly a disaster.

4. I sweat easily. That explains the reason why I always have tissues with me all the time.

5. I am only open to people when I get comfortable with them. If I make a dirty joke remark, then you know that you are there.

6. I prefer staying at home and read rather than going to discos and get myself drunk, not a fan of alcohol and loud music.

7. Extremely indecisive which is bad coz I don't like making decisions. However if I were to make a decision, I won't look back and regret.

8. Prefer not eating spicy stuffs coz I will end up getting myself sweating all over and a numb tongue. I prefer enjoying my food in peace with my taste buds. However I do have a thing for asam and tomyam.

9. I prefer my right side face more than my left side. Unsymmetrical face problem #1 I do love my features alot. I got the best from my parents! ;)

10. If I wanna do something, I give them my best shot.

11. I don't like taking public transport cause I think the time spent on waiting for the thing to arrive is too long.

12. I have not too much of a patience, but I try to calm and cool myself down. Constant reminder to myself.

13. I get gancheong very easily. (Relating back to #12), and when I am, I sweat again. I have to finish things before the deadline or else I get very frustrated.

14. I like looking at handsome eye-striking foreigners, but I still prefer Asians to be my partner.

15. My palm gets sweaty most of the time, excessive sweat glands I guess? That's why I am scared of having to shake hands or high five coz I'm worried that people might felt disgusted.

16. I would give up my finals just to see Jason Mraz's in Malaysia.

17. I am no foreigner, even though I syok sendiri everytime someone asked me that because of my recent hair colour (Copper Brown), And I am not born in Italy, its just where my host family are.

18. When I am dining outside, I won't use my hand to eat fried chicken/fish or anything that needs hand to process before eating. I would insist on using fork and spoon to clear off whatever that needs to be cleared. My friend has white-eyed me before because of so.

19. I really want to get in touch with some friends but I am just too shy to take the first initiative. ( Hinthinthinthinthint)

20. I don't like being told what to do because I know myself well enough to do what I should do. Treating me like a bimbo/lulu is a big nono

21. I stress myself out easily, and the way to release it is either to talk about it to friends&family, or just to cry and I'm all good.

22. Sometimes I do dream of getting a good relationship, but I know I'm not ready to be involved in one. And I have not met the right person yet. I fear of the freedom that needs to be sacrificed.

23. I wish I had more courage to do the things that I've dreamt of.

24. I don't look good in pictures taken by others. Coz I smiled awkwardly and tada.

25. That's all for now. I couldn't think of anymore atm HAHAHA

signing off,
suetneeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment