Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday.

Just getting a short break from the current assignment that I've been working on since two weeks ago.

I'm going slow and steady cause I don't like rushing everything at the last minute and getting myself so tensed up. But I'm not the one start-fast-finish-fast person, it's still a rush to me as well. What I like to do is to take my time slowly, only type when I've got the inspiration, or when I felt that something important I need to add in to the current paragraph immediately before I forgot it. Not forgetting some procrastination here and there. ooopsss :/ haha

Well this week has been quite a productive week for me. I have completed almost 60% of my current assignment which is about to due in 10 days. And I've joined the Psych Annual Ball committee in the fundraising group, which is a surprise to me as well coz I wasn't really active when I was in Foundation. Probably it was because I had more hectic timetable previously. And now since I only have three days of classes, which leave me no excuse not to join some extra co-curricular activities to keep myself abit busy. I'm not saying that degree life is not busy at all, its just that you know, time management ;)

Recently I've been troubled by some issues which I had deal with personally. I was abit stressed up by that and combined with the stress of having to complete the assignments, I actually broke down just two days ago. No worries, now that I've spoken to few friends who are being really supportive, I'll try to be open-minded over that issue. Sometimes I do feel very lucky for having friends who would listen to me when I was troubled, and providing really good advice and suggestion. These are more than friends to me, they are like my soul mates lolllll.

"True friends are meant to stay with you no matter what happened, they still remain being supportive and will have their trust in you. When they trust you, they will have their 100% trust in you."  
Great quote from the master of crapping - Suetneeeee

Not sure what's wrong with me but I've been quite sentimental and emotional recently. By saying emotional I mean wanting to cry easily. Maybe its my subconscious hmmmm

It's raining heavily atm (11am) since 7am, providing the best excuse to sleep and get away from all the hustle and bustle. And so I'm going to doozzeeee off



Signing off,
suetneeee

No comments:

Post a Comment