Saturday, July 5, 2014

First.

Ciao! Back to blogging I guess hahah

It's currently 11.35 p.m. in Italy. Yeah, back in Italy after one year plus of my exchange life. Somehow being back here reminds me of how beautiful the world is, and how one should go travel whenever he/she has the ability, be it near or far, everyone needs it.

Currently listening to Jason Mraz's Love Is A Four Letter Word album while updating and getting my blog a new and fresh look. Reading my previous posts made me laugh at myself so hard till I wanna give myself a slap haha. How ridiculous some blogpost could be, and how kid-minded I used to be during the secondary school. But well, I used to tell my mum ''When you realized how childish you used to be when you were young, you should be glad because you have grown since then"

I'm actually not much of a wordy person, not so good in expressing myself in words or action. But still I will constantly improve myself to become a better person than I was compared to yesterday. I'm sorry but readers, keep your expectations low okayy. hahaha

I'll try to get some of my latest updates here, just to share some beauty of my place here in Messina!


One of my favourite places to hang out :)

Suetneeeee.

1 comment: