Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blogging.

I used to have a blog under the name called alienetnee.blogspot.com and now its gone forever, just like bad memories. Upon the reopening of my current blog, I've got quite a number of people who used to visit my blog asking me if I had deleted all my previous post because I remained the template but I did a little touch up, this and that, and YES. I deleted all my previous posts.

Some of you might wonder why would I delete all the memories and my growing-up evidence. Some think that I should have remained those posts so that in future when I read back, I would have a nice time reminiscing the good old times I had when I was in high school. Well, to me, yeah at first I hesistated if I would actually wanted to delete all these posts. But after a thought or two, I decided to proceed with the delete decision. The main reason is because all my posts back then are mostly full of hatred or negativity, which isn't a good thing thou. I wouldn't want to read it back myself either, it's too horrible. 

When I was back in secondary school, I misused the internet as a tool to express my anger, sadness and all the negative emotions that I had. Blogging was like a way for me to express myself using words, to show the world how frustrated, sad and angry am I, it was like self-victimizing myself to gain sympathy from others so I would felt that I was actually being cared by my friends. How lifeless coming to think back about it now. Not forgetting Facebook as well, I used to update every single emotions I had, in psychology wise, it's due to the fact that I was feeling empty, lacking of self-confidence, wanting the feeling of being affirmed by my friends by the number of 'Likes' I would get by updating my status.

I did not regret deleting all the posts, in fact I was so much happier that it was a forever-goodbye to those negative post. It will always be a reminder to me to stay optimistic no matter what happened. And also to remind that the internet is not a channel for me to express my negative emotions till it would gain annoyance and influence the emotions of those who read my social media's status or blog.

Cincin (Yam-Seng in Italian) for my new blog with a brand new look.

Now, updating my current state after being in Messina for almost three weeks in Italy. Every single moment I was craving for Hokkien Mee and also Fried Meehoon. My mum said that once I touch down in M'sia I am going to have hokkien mee ohmagodd. But I don't mind other food as well la, as long I got M'sia food I'm happy enough haha.


Piazza Duomo. The main church in the city centre with no filters.


suetneeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment