Thursday, July 7, 2016

7/7//2016

Was in the midst of going through Google Images for assignment purpose but I got bored, and am out of motivation to scroll again. So here I am before my two eyeballs pop out due to lethargy.

I've fallen sick finally, which you might question why finally? Well... I had this sore dry throat for almost a week. It wasn't exactly the painful type of sore throat but it's just there aching at times. So I couldn't really claim that I am sick... And two days ago I started having heavy headness, and been sneezing for more than two times in a day. Usually I would sneeze twice everyday, like a usual routine; so whenever it's more than three times I would know that I'm gonna be sick soon.

And yeah, now I'm busy wrapping mucous-filled wantons. Fancy some?

Upon witnessing one of my friend trapped in friendship issues kinda reminds me of what I have been through when I was back in high school. I was labelled as being a huge pessimist towards this world when it comes to friends; which I admit I am... explains much about the lack of network I have lol probably.

I wouldn't claim that I have been through a lot that would enable me to be above others of the same age; but I have been through several that have forced me to be more mature and realistically view friendships.

Friends come and go in your life as no one is meant to stay with you forever, with a few exceptional ones of course. If you happen to come across one, just one friend, whom you can call soul mate, congratulations. If you don't, don't worry as it is very normal to be that way. I have found one at least, though we don't Skype or message one another every day, yet I still feel very much connected with her. If you happen to find that your path are diverging away from the friends whom you once felt very much connected with, embrace them and thank them for the good memories. Then move on with your life. 

Confrontation sessions with friends... What's your view with regards to it? Some feel that it is a good communication process among friends so that they know what the others are thinking, some think it is definitely a bad idea as scars will be there always and forever once such confrontations are held. In my opinion, confrontations are one of the worst thing that could possibly happen in a friendship as I stand with the latter point of view. There are some things that will remain unchanged even though confrontation was held. Words were out, scars are there, but people stay who they are. Though there are people who might disagree with me, but... that's technically how I view confrontations. 

I genuinely hope that my friend would be able find the answer to her question soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment