Saturday, January 24, 2015

19/1/15-24/1/15

Typed on 19/1/15, halted and continued on 23/1/15, posted on 24/1/15.


-19/1/15-

Howdy Ho everlibadi. I just came back from a virtual war. War between students and the internet connection, fighting for tutorial slots. Did not manage to get the slots that we wanted so had to revamp the whole plan. Hopefully everything goes well for this semester. *Fingers crossed*
It’s already week two of my semester and my mum already started commenting on me looking super-duper stressed out. Yeah I guess my mind’s playing around all the upcoming assignments and events. Next week will be one of the toughest week for me, for everyday my schedule is full full full full full. I might be extremely tired for the week, but I am happy coz this is what I've always wanted. To do the things that I want all one shot in a week.

This semester I was given the challenge to deal with interpersonal relationship problems, and then I realized how bad am I as a person in creating topics to talk to strangers. Coz I’m the type of person who warms up slowly in the process of getting to know people. Through this I’ve extended my own limits and boundaries, the outcomes wasn’t exactly what I was expecting from this challenge, but I’m glad I stated my own stand and I have no regrets for doing so.


-23/1/15-


Upon the confrontation session due to the challenge, I came to realize that some people are just not meant to stay long in your life. Some came in just to teach you a lesson, some to plague your life and some to…. I don’t know. Make your life a better one? Before this, I tend to use avoidance in dealing with problems all the time, because I don’t want to deal with all the emotional and psychological stuffs that tag along with the problem. I avoid confrontations, coz I am scared of what I might hear or get from it. But from this incident onwards, I am not going to hide in my shell anymore. If there’s a need for me to voice out, I will do so. I do realize the consequences of all my actions, and I have prepared myself mentally and psychologically enough for that. 


So that's all from me this week so far, I might be able to cover another post about my first ever MB concert *heavy breathing*, I'mmmmmmmm overly excited atm. Just 3 days away and I'll be able to meet my dream man.


Signing off with my name and a picquote I saw on FB, which I like it a lot,
Suetneeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment